Charles E Gordon

Charles E Gordon

Charles Gordon has nearly 40 years of experience helping his clients through difficult family law issues, including divorce, child support and domestic violence.

Firm Overview

Charles E. Gordon, has the skill, experience and professionalism that you deserve. He understands that you want to hire an attorney who you can trust, and who will work tirelessly to protect your rights and interests.

Mr. Gordon will provide your case with personal attention and dedication. Your satisfaction is extremely important, and he will work vigorously to produce the results you need and deserve.
Main Office

641 W Fairbanks Ave
Winter Park  FL  32789
  • 321-280-1588
When you sit down with Charles at his office to discuss your situation, he will give you an honest assessment of your case. He will also guide you through the process step by step.
Practice Areas

Custody and visitation
Child support
Violations of orders
Domestic violence

Criminal Defense

Drug offenses
Property crimes
Violent crimes
Expungement/sealing of records

Business Law Solutions

Business formation
Contract disputes

What distinguishes your law firm from others?

My goal is to provide you with knowledgeable and professional legal representation. I am committed to handling your case with skill and professionalism in an effort to produce the results you want and deserve.

Charles E Gordon

Bar Admissions

Florida, 1973
U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1975
U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1977
U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
  • Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
    J.D. , 1972

* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.