Bornstein & Oppenheimer, PLLC-
Kentucky Personal Injury-Accident Attorney-30+ years experience.
We represent individuals and families who have been injured as a result of negligence committed by other people and corporations.
In the event that you or any family member or close friend are involved in a motor vehicle accident, we urge you to contact our office at (502) 895-8787 between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, or call (502) 551-7985 after 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday, so as to best protect your rights and ensure that you have the best possibility of obtaining maximum compensation for your injuries.
* We answer calls twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
* We provide a free initial consultation.
* If you cannot come to our office, we will meet with you at home or at the hospital
* We are centrally located and convenient to all modes of transportation. Parking space is available at the entrance to our offices.
* We charge no fee unless we are successful. The cash disbursements we advance are only refundable to us at the successful conclusion of your case.
* Se habla espa
3339 Taylorsville Rd.
Free Initial Consultation?
Services Offered For Fixed Fees?
All fees are contingent. We only take a fee when we settle or win your case.
24/7 Willilling to go to home or hospital
Kentucky Personal Injury Attorneys
Founded in 1966, our law firm has accumulated considerable experience representing individuals and businesses in a variety of situations over the last 38 years. We adhere to the highest ethical standards and enjoy a reputation in the community for integrity. Because of our commitment to excellence and our dedication to personal care and attention, most of our clients have stayed with us for many years, and the majority of our new cases are based on referrals by other clients.
Our attorneys at Bornstein Oppenheimer, PLLC are highly experienced and reputable litigators, negotiators, advocates, and counselors. Together with a support staff of several full-time paralegals and legal secretaries, we are committed to serving each and every client with the highest levels of respect, courtesy, and professionalism. We will return your phone calls promptly, including on weekends.
- Bar Number:
Kentucky , 1966
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
B.S., Bachelor of Science Major: Business