Our firm was established in 2009 as a personal finance law practice, providing services along the entire personal finance spectrum, including estate planning, wills, trusts, bankruptcy, and bankruptcy alternatives.
Red Hill Law Group, PC, provides skilled representation at a very personal level to help you every step of the way by providing assistance with:
• Advice on how to protect your assets
• Information about how to handle outstanding bills
• Understanding the alternatives to bankruptcy
• Understanding the difference between Chapter 7, 11, and 13 filings
• What is involved in filing a bankruptcy
• Preparing for a possible bankruptcy
• Consequences of filing a bankruptcy
• Debt negotiation tactics
You will consult with me directly in order to provide the individual attention needed to find the best solution according to your circumstances. Often times, a bankruptcy may not be necessary, with the possibility of a different solution to be found.
Due to client-attorney confidentiality, we do not share information about prior cases. For more about our firm, please visit http://www.redhilllawgroup.com.
No-charge consultation for a half hour.
Free credit report when Nolo is mentioned.
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturdays by appointment.
Bankruptcy is a practice where in a relatively short period of time, you can dramatically help clients with their situation and get them on the road to a better life. I find it to be an interesting and gratifying field that gives me the opportunity to help a diverse clientele.
It is important for clients to take the time to learn about their legal issues and I encourage them to spend time educating themselves. But only a trained and experienced attorney will be able to accurately diagnose the client's specific situation and find the best course of action. Clients who make the effort to prepare the necessary documents and evidence that we need to support their bankruptcy action in court are really appreciated.
During our initial no-charge consultation, I will review the relevant documents brought in by the client. I always ask all potential clients to bring as many supporting documents as possible to the initial consultation so that we can find the best course of action more efficiently.
I provide advice to clients during our initial no-charge consultation. Then, the client decides whether or not to hire me to represent them or if they would like to self-represent. Occasionally, we will help with document preparation for self-representation.
I had been employed in the mortgage industry for over 15 years. I learned first-hand that client service is extremely important, and I am proud of the client relationships that we have established.
Having several years' past experience as a mortgage banker encourages me to help people save their homes by avoiding short sales and other options that are often not in their best interest.
I am sensitive to the situations of everyone I meet. It is important to me to get to know my clients on a personal level as much as possible in addition to the professional relationship.Personal interests:
I enjoy family, church activities, professional football, and enriching my practice with continuing education.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.