My firm was established in 2003 in New Brunswick, New Jersey. We always have, and maybe always will, remain a solo law firm so that my clients receive the most personalized legal service possible.
The firm focuses on Bankruptcy Law, Family/Divorce Law, and Contracts Litigation.
• International child custody case.
• Mom and pop business files for bankruptcy protection to eliminate personal debts.
53 Paterson Street
New Brunswick NJ 08901
No, but maybe free for 1st 10 minutes over the phone; this is at my discretion.
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Weekends and after hours also available.
Spanish and some Hindi.
Need based to start, then I ran with them.
Lawyers are similar to surgeons so we need to explain what is needed to succeed and the risks involved. Clients need to pay close attention as well so their case outcomes can be the best possible.
$200 consultation fee.
It would be an unethical practice of law, so I will not do so.
• Arthur Andersen Consulting in Chicago, Illinois
• Exxon Company USA in Tarrytown, New York
• Various internships in private, public and nonprofit companies
My varied background in education and work enables me to connect dots.
Balance, good listener and I focus on the end game.Personal interests:
World news and American sports.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.