Established in 2010 by attorney Justin C. Lowenthal, the Lowenthal Law Office is located in Davis, California, and serves clients in Davis, Yolo County, and throughout Northern California. Our mission is to provide a high-quality, personalized and creative approach to helping our clients. We represent companies and entrepreneurs at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multimillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the investors that finance and advise them. The range of legal services we provide are focused on addressing the principal challenges faced by the management, boards of directors, and shareholders of our clients, as well as the business owners and investors themselves.
Client service is the cornerstone of our practice, and we strive to become strategic partners to our clients by leveraging our savvy and experience to provide innovative, responsive, and cost-effective legal services. We understand that the law is often a means to accomplish our clients' business objectives, and we pride ourselves on our ability to understand and conform to particular industry expectations. We also know that we are in a new era of business, and recognize clients' need for increased accessibility, responsiveness, and consistency from their attorney.
Some of Lowenthal's areas of focus include:
* Advice and counsel with regards to planning and launching a new business
* Formation and operation of business entities
* Holding and operating company strategies
* Product development, licensing, royalties and commercialization
* Business transactions
* Preliminary financing for private and closely-held companies
* Human resources and employment
* Executive compensation
* Stock transactions
* Technology management and transactions
* Intellectual property maintenance and protection
* Trade secrets
* Business restructuring and termination
* Business tort and transactional litigation
* Unfair competition
* Real estate services for property owners and managers
Business attorney Justin C. Lowenthal is a deeply rooted, socially-responsible member of the Davis and Yolo County communities. Our office strongly supports local business and entrepreneurs, and is committed to charitable giving and pro-bono legal work. We are a green-friendly business, and endeavor to make sustainable choices for all of our business decisions.