Ability to handle matters in almost any language.
INTEGRITY FIRST, COMPASSION & EXCELLENCE IN ALL WE DO
* Over 80 years combined experience
* AV Rated for 25 Consecutive Years
* Featured on national television over 50 times: http://www.youtube.com/CruiseLawyer
* Named as One of America's Best Lawyers
* Named Top Law Firm Protecting Seafarer Rights
Let us put our experience to work for you. Contact us for a free consultation: 1-800-838-2759
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.
Created On: 10/12/2012
A cruise is one of the most relaxing, all-inclusive types of vacations one can take. It isn’t very often that a passenger stops to think about what might go wrong aboard a vessel, but it is imperative to always be prepared in case of an accident or other traumatic event.