Strich Law Firm, PC
Big Firm Experience with a Small Firm Touch
Gabrielle Strich, Esq. and C. Megan Oltman, Esq, have over 40 years combined experience in family law, estate planning and elder law, and business law.
Strich Law P.C. holds national and New Jersey certifications in mediation. Our lawyers are also trained in collaborative high conflict mediation. If necessary, Strich Law will litigate fiercely to protect your interests.
For clients who cannot afford legal representation there is the option of Legal Coaching to assist you in managing your conflict situation and/or in representing yourself. Strich Law strives to be realistic and creative, focusing on finding the most cost-efficient, best legal route for you.
4525 Route 27
Free Initial Consultation?
Free 10 minute consultation by phone
Services Offered For Fixed Fees?
Wills, simple estate planning package and complex estate planning package.
$345/hour for Ms. Strich and $230/hour for Ms. Oltman
At the Strich Law Firm, our accredited professional mediator, collaborative and family law attorneys have a high success rate in winning disputed issues and settling divorce cases on a positive basis.
The Strich Law Firm takes creative but forceful and practical legal positions. We are detail-oriented, which includes providing sophisticated analysis of monetary issues. When you come to us with your divorce and family law concerns, we will:
- explain how we would approach coming out on top from a litigation perspective,
- help you determine what you can realistically achieve and,
- what is not legally plausible or prudent.
The divorce lawyers at Strich Law Firm are creative problem solvers and will help make your divorce as painless as possible. Our family law attorneys will vigorously pursue your rights and interests in court unless we can achieve a favorable settlement for you.
Mediation is a joint problem-solving process in which a neutral third party, the mediator, helps people address areas of dispute, review alternatives and develop mutually acceptable solutions.
Mediation vs. Litigation
- Mediation generally saves time and money.
- The parties control the decisions rather than an unknown Judge or jury.
- All parties win. The solution satisfies everyone.
- Mediation is confidential.
- The emotional cost of disputes minimized for all involved, including the children.
- Mediation sets the stage for an ongoing relationship between the parties.
- Mediation sets the stage for future amicable resolution of issues.
How did your firm decide on the primary area of practice(s)?
From family and elder law, to employment and small business issues, we work in practice areas that touch real people's lives.
Attorney Gabrielle Strich is licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She has been a litigator for over 24 years and a mediator for over 15 years. She is qualified to mediate in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in all the areas of law in which she engages, including family law, business law, employment and labor law, elder law and probate.
Ms. Strich provides her clients with a unique background. She is an attorney who has not only practiced law since 1981, but has had mediation and arbitration experience in business, employment/labor relations, family law issues and commercial insurance. She received her training in mediation from the Institute for Dispute Resolution of the Seton Hall University Law School, NJ Courts Dependency Mediation Program and the EEOC.
Ms. Strich is a president and/or member of numerous prominent New Jersey organizations, including:
* President of Mature Beginning, Inc.
* New Jersey Elder Law Section
* New Jersey State Bar Association
* Alternate Dispute Resolution - Family and Elder Law Sections
* Middlesex and Mercer County Bar Associations
* Central New Jersey Family Inns of Court (Master of the Bench)
* New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (Accredited Professional Mediator)
* New Jersey Supreme Court Mediator List
* Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Mediator
* Association of Conflict Resolution (Advanced Practitioner Mediator)
- Bar Number: 45701989
New Jersey , 1989
Associate Attorney and Mediator
C. Megan Oltman, Esq. brings a diverse background to the practice of law and mediation. She has an ongoing commitment to help clients create better lives for themselves. Ms. Oltman began practicing law in 1986, and has spent over half her time in practice on family law matters. In 2002, she began working as a professional coach, helping people craft solutions for their businesses and lives. she brings the perspective of a coach to helping clients with legal matters. She is trained as a divorce mediator by the New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators, and has been mediating for 2 years.
- Antioch College, Yellow Springs, Ohio
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York