Specialize in counseling small businesses and non-profits, including:
• Entity formation and selection, and associated organizing documents
• Buy/Sell Agreements
• Business Transfers/Acquisitions
• Corporate Governance
• Company Policy Drafting and Creation
• Business Disputes
• Employment Law Counseling
• Contract Drafting and Review
• Ongoing Legal Compliance
• Settled dispute for tenant against former landlord
• Franchise purchase for entrepreneur
• Developed employee policy manual for small business
• Reviewed and negotiated commercial lease for real estate company
• Counseled start-up on proper entity selection and created LLC
• Negotiated operating agreement on behalf of LLC member
• Drafted letter of intent and asset purchase agreement for buyer
• Reviewed and revised non-profit's bylaws
• Incorporated non-profit organization
• Drafted fiscal sponsorship agreement
• Drafted release of liability for volunteers
Two Bala Plaza
Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
We charge a nominal fee of $100 for our initial consultation, which we will apply to retainers or flat rate packages exceeding $1,000.
Businesses: For certain legal work, we offer flat rate monthly packages for start-up and small businesses, starting at $249/month, enabling small business owners to have the benefit of legal services without the fear of a large monthly bill.
Non-profit organizations: We operate on a sliding scale for non-profit organizations, depending on the size of their annual budget.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am-6:00 pm; Weekend and Evening Hour Appointments Available
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.