Michael G. Ardelean and Brian P. Dunne founded Ardelean & Dunne, PLLC after practicing law for one of America's largest and oldest bankruptcy firms. We use our experience to get our clients results that matter. We exclusively practice bankruptcy law.
Debt problems? Learn your options. We offer FREE in-office consultations with experienced bankruptcy lawyers in Michigan. This valuable legal advice only costs you a little of your time. Evening and Saturday appointments available!
- No Money Down! (Court costs required to file)
- Repay at a monthly amount you CAN AFFORD!
- STOP foreclosure & repossession!
- STOP credit card interest, late fees, and penalties!
- STOP garnishments & utility shut-offs!
- Keep Your House and Car!
- Wipe out your debt quickly with no repayment!
- Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Pay Day Loans
- Medical Bills, Auto Deficiencies, Utilities
- Old IRS Debts, Overpay of Benefits
Created On: 10/19/2010
Depending on the circumstances of your bankruptcy, you may be required to actually appear for various hearings and/or meetings set forth under the Bankruptcy Code...
Created On: 10/14/2010
The main concept of bankruptcy is to change your financial hardships into a new beginning, and in a lot of ways, Chapter 7 (also referred to as liquidation) may be the swiftest method of doing so. Valuable assets are assessed and...
Created On: 09/27/2010
If you owe a credit card company money and do not pay it, they often turn your debt over to a debt collector. These debt collectors can be ruthless and aggressive, causing pain and embarrassment...