Jones Law Group, LLC
The Jones Law Group, LLC knows what it takes to get disability claims approved. We work closely with you and your doctors throughout the process. Our attorneys and staff care about you and your claim. There are no fees unless you win!
Every Social Security disability (SSD & SSI) case is unique and our role depends on the particular facts of your case. The Social Security disability process can be lengthy and very confusing. Many claims are denied simply because the claimant missed a deadline or failed to appropriately respond to inquiries from Social Security.
Our clients are able to focus on getting the care that they need and taking care of their families because they know that we are effectively handling their cases and keeping them informed on the status of their claim. We maximize our clientsÂ chances for success and use our best efforts to get their claims approved as quickly as possible.
Depending on the facts of your case, we may do the following:
- Gather medical and other evidence.
- Analyze your case under Social Security regulations.
- Contact your doctors to obtain reports consistent Social Security regulations.
- Refer you to additional doctors (usually specialists) for additional medical reports.
- Send you to a vocationa expert for a report on your ability to work.
- Request that Social Security send you to a doctor for a consultative examination.
- Obtain documents from your Social Security file.
- Review actions taken by the Social Security Administration.
- Ask that a prior application for benefis be reopened.
- Seek a waiver of a time limit.
- Seek a waiver of overpayments.
- Request subpoenas of witnesses or documents at your hearing.
- Advise you how to best prepare yourself to give sworn testimony at your hearing.
- Protect your rights at a hearing by objecting to improper evidence and procedures.
- Cross-examine adverse witnesses at your hearing.
- Prepare and submit pre-hearing and post-hearing legal briefs regarding your case.
- When you win, make sure that the Social Security correctly calculates your benefits.
- There are no fees unless your SSD or SSI claim is approved.
580 S. High St., Suite 100
Free Initial Consultation?
All consultations are free.
Services Offered For Fixed Fees?
There are no fees unless you win!
Eric has extensive experience within the healthcare industry. Eric served as an executive of a managed care company where he was responsible for provider contracting, provider appeals, and provider relations. He was also Vice President for an Ohio hospital where he was responsible for physician and patient relations. Additionally, Eric was the Assistant Chief of the Bureau of Managed Care for O.D.J.F.S. where his responsibilities included designing, implementing, and regulating the statewide expansion of Medicaid Managed Care. Eric was also legal assistant to the general counsel of the Ohio State Medical Association. Eric currently serves as a Board Member and Treasurer of the Disability Network of Ohio (DNOS) and serves on the Community Board of COSI. Eric earned his bachelor degree from Ohio University (B.S., 1995) and continued his higher education by receiving both his Master of Business Administration and his law degree from Capital University (M.B.A., and J.D. order of curia, 1998).