Lawfirms & Lawyers

Howard G. Skolnick

Address: 13211 Jones Road, Houston, TX 77070
Phone: (281) 894-5308

Mayday Law Office

Address: 11222 Richmond Ave., Suite 202 , Houston, TX 77082
Phone: (281) 741-1162

The Culbertson Law Firm

The Law Office of Andrew Culbertson makes sure our clients not only receive high-quality legal services, but also the support and resources they deserve.

Address: 9111 Katy Freeway, Suite 202, Houston, TX 77024
Phone: (281) 783-4173

Sandra Peake Law Firm

Address: 9660 Hillcroft, Suite 435, Houston, TX 77096
Phone: (713) 723-5082

Sharon L. Michaels, Attorney at Law

"Premium Legal Services for Private Clients"

Address: 3050 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 1750, Houston, TX 77056
Phone: 713-623-6443

Law Office of Felishia R. Young

Address: 5100 Westheimer Road, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 969-5000

The Law Office of Larry P.Smith

Address: 9660 Hillcroft, Suite 554, Bank of America Building, Houston, TX 77096
Phone: (713) 772-7268

Jenkins & Kamin, LLP

Address: Two Greenway Plaza, Ste. 600, Houston, TX 77046
Phone: (713) 600-5500

Jeannine C. Flynn

Houston attorney Jeannine C. Flynn provides individuals and families with legal representation in the probate of wills (both independent and dependent administrations), guardianships, family law, estate planning, and elder law.

Address: 5615 Kirby Drive, Suite 925, Houston, TX 77005
Phone: 713-521-3303

Joseph Indelicato, Jr., P.C.

Joseph Indelicato, Jr., P.C. has been committed to representing clients in family law matters for over fifteen years.

Address: 3355 West Alabama , Suite 950, Houston, TX 77098
Phone: 713-952-1115

Richard L. Flowers

Attorney Rick Flowers handles the full spectrum of civil litigation and appellate matters.

Michael S. O'Connor Attorney at Law

Law Firm in Houston, TX - Experienced & Effective Lawyer for Divorce, Child Support & Child Custody

Shelly A. Merchant

Knowledgeable attorney with more than 29 years of experience guiding clients

J. Gordon Dees, Attorney At Law A Professional Corporation

Daniel N. Gray, Attorney at Law

Plummer & Farmer Attorneys at Law

  • Prev
  • 1
  • Next

Talk to a Family attorney.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you