1. Represent clients in Arizona Federal, State, and City Court who are charged with any crime. Available to travel to New York for same.
2. Family law, divorce, custody, modifications of existing decrees, child support, spousal maintenance, and guardianship.
Firm first established in 2003 in Yuma, Arizona. Business has increased steadily since then. I have always been a solo practitioner in Yuma.
Defended state court judge accused of bribery in Arizona Federal Court - first trial resulted in hung jury; second trial resulted in acquittal.
244 S. First Ave.
Yuma AZ 85364
Free consultation, either telephonically or in person for up to one hour if needed (usually 30 minutes).
My philosophy is that I will charge the lowest fee possible without being unfair to myself or my office. I charge flat fees (not hourly). I am willing to offer a discount to new Nolo clients.
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Leave voicemail, which I check regularly after hours.
Both my paralegal/office manager and legal secretary are fully bilingual (in English and Spanish).
Experience, enjoy the areas of legal work, prefer working with people rather than money or numbers, excellent working relationships with local judges, attorneys, prosecutors, and everyone involved in the legal system in Yuma County.
I do not believe it is prudent for laypeople to engage in legal research or represent themselves in court because of lack of experience and proper training.
I am willing to review documents prepared by clients, but will revise/amend documents once retained to be sure everything is correct regarding both procedure and substance.
I do not think this is advisable.
• Public Defender, New York, New York.
• Chief Public Defender, Cochise County, Arizona
• U.S. Attorney in San Francisco, California
• General Counsel for Sandoz, Ltd, Basel, Switzerland
• Corporate Counsel for Digital Equipment Company, Maynard, Massachusetts
I am a seasoned attorney with many years of experience. I have litigated many trials with an excellent success rate. I am Ivy League educated. I have good interpersonal skills, confidence in my abilities, and am a good listener. I am also very detail-oriented.
Style: Friendly, knowledgeable, willing to listen, get along with most every type of person.
Strengths: Education, experience, confidence, effectiveness, results-oriented.
Giving back to the community, animal rights, yoga, running, reading, astro and quantum physics, spiritual and developmental growth, meditation.
Staying abreast of all legal matters/statutes in my fields of practice.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.