My firm focuses on helping clients through complicated divorce and custody cases in an efficient and civil manner. My firm was established in 2004.Example cases
• Collaborative divorce, two children - assisted in assembling a team of financial and mental health neutrals to help facilitate an amicable resolution of the divorce and to establish a roadmap for a healthy, cohesive post-divorce co-parenting relationship.
• Contested divorce, two children - establishing temporary orders for child support, visitation, and exclusive use of certain property, including the marital residence, all while compiling information to aide in the just and right division of the marital assets.
2911 Turtle Creek Boulevard
Dallas TX 75219
I offer a 30-minute free consultation. After that the consultation is hourly with a maximum of $500.
I will agree to a fixed-price for services so long as a case is truly "uncontested," meaning that no hearings or discovery will be required and the parties have already worked out the terms and conditions of their agreement.
$300 and $85 for paralegals.
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
My own experiences make me uniquely tailored for divorce and family law practice. I see it as an opportunity to put all of the lessons I have learned in my life to the ultimate test for the benefit of my clients and their children.
An informed and involved client is the best ally to the achievement of success of that client's goals. My clients will not only know what they need to do, but why they need to do it.
I am willing to consult with a client in special circumstances.
I am willing to coach a client in special circumstances.
• Carlock & Gormley (1998-2001)
• Ron Massingill, P.C. (2001-2004)
I have a unique background and approach to the practice of family law that works for my clients, which is born out of the knowledge and skill attained over more than a decade of trying and resolving very complex divorce and custody cases.
My strengths are my ability to see beyond the typical blueprint the law provides and to focus on the needs of the children and the clients. I believe there are no "no-win" scenarios; there are always choices that will ultimately benefit the children.Personal interests:
Family, art, music and sports.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.