The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick is a unique law firm that has been practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law since 2004. Our firm has big-firm expertise in these specialties, but strives to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.
We offer comprehensive immigration services and solutions including:
* Employment-based nonimmigrant petitions including H-1B, L-1, Blanket L-1, TN, E-1 (Treaty Trader) , E-2 (Treaty Investor) and J program development;
* Employment-based immigrant visas including Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and others; adjustment of status or consular processing for Permanent Residence; PERM Labor certification applications; and National Interest Waivers;
* Family-based petitions and adjustment of status, K1 Fiancee Visas; and Marriage Visas
* Consular processing support at the US Consulate in Tijuana and some cities in Canada;
* Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship;
* Corporate policy and compliance support, including: I-9 program management, immigration policy development, and program outsourcing as well as other services for employers seeking to hire foreign talent;
* Customized delivery of services including staffing, training, procedure development, best practices, and process methodology;
* Outbound immigration services to other countries;
* International Adoptions department.
We are a firm wholly dedicated to U.S. and Global immigration law and the highest personal and ethical standard of client service. The firm offers a superior and personable quality of attention. We are experienced, creative and passionate in our work. The pursuit of nonimmigrant or immigrant visas has tremendous ramifications in an individual's life, and the Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick approaches every one of its cases with the full force of its expertise and commitment. Our clients deserve a powerful guide in navigating the complexities of immigration law, and our firm is such a guide, obtaining visas and green cards with both expedience and professionalism.
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick provides specialist expertise in all aspects of U.S. immigration and nationality law and practice. Our track record of successful practice in this area is evidence of the high standard of knowledge and skill brought to bear in respect to all cases that we handle and all instances when we provide advice and representation.
The firm prides itself on its speed of response, dealing with matters efficiently and conscientiously at all times. Our strength lies precisely in our understanding of clients' needs, which stems from our broad and varied experience of legal practice in this area. We are aware that those consulting us are often in difficult positions, sometimes with urgent or compelling business or personal needs that hinge on their immigration requirements, calling for dependable and confident advice and assistance. Our practical approach is directed at understanding our clients' needs and meeting those needs.
Member of the American Immigration Lawyer's Association
1502 Sixth Avenue
San Diego CA 92101
Free initial consultation.
Varies, based on the case.
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Fluent in Russian and Hebrew; conversant in French; Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, Arabic (Staff).
Much to my astonishment (I originally wanted to be a litigation lawyer), I found that I had a knack for immigration and international law. Immigration is especially interesting because the law is trying to keep up with the speed of political changes in the country. Being an immigrant myself and going through the immigration hoops, I realized that a good immigration lawyer is an asset and I am trying to be one myself. There are always fascinating new issues in immigration law and I have decided to limit my practice to this one area.
I encourage clients to use the web to learn about immigration and that is why I have created the self-help kit available at www.tnvisaexpert.com.
I do review documents prepared by clients, but we issue the appropriate disclaimers if they wish to continue the case without the lawyer.
It will depend on the case and the immigration issue involved.
After graduating law school, I pursued my career, focusing on U.S. business immigration law. I assist foreign workers who want to live and work in the United States by understanding their situation, goals and objectives. I obtain the appropriate work and investment visas. My clients range from multi-national companies to mid-sized and small companies, as well as individuals undergoing the U.S. immigration process.
My international experience having worked and studied in Europe helps me a lot in dealing with Immigration and International matters. I am also educated in both the European and American system and that makes a huge difference to clients.
Having done hundreds of these cases, I know the importance of the issues and I know the best approach to take. Often, I know the best approach while being able to guarantee the results.
I am confident, dedicated, patient and relentless on these issues.
I have a wife and a baby boy who keep me busy, and I'm very active in international groups in San Diego area. I also practice Tae Kwon Do and other martial arts to help me keep up with the stress and balance life and work.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.