Please contact me for more information about Peterson Law Group.
Initial consultations are available for a reduced cost of $50.
Peterson Law Group offers flat fee pricing for wills, trust and estate planning; corporate, partnership & business services; and real estate services. We offer flat fee or hourly billing for most other matters.
$175.00-$225.00 per hour
Monday through Friday.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All meetings are by appointment only. After hour meetings and weekend appointment arrangements can be made.
I like the proactive element of it and I think it is interesting.
I happily represent clients who have educated themselves beforehand or during the process. I am not afraid to answer questions and always strive to give good, practical advice in plain English.
I will review documents prepared by clients.
I will occasionally coach clients that want to represent themselves pro se, as long as they understand the potential problems associated with this approach.
• President at Peterson Law Group (2008-Present)
• Vice President at Brazos 1031 Exchange, LLC (2009-Present)
• Partner at Swearingen, Peterson & Benn, LLC (2007-2008)
• Partner at Peterson & Swearingen, LLC (2004-2007)
• Partner at Christopher W. Peterson, PC (2002-2004)
• Of Counsel at Vacek, Kiecke & Currier, LLP (2002-2004)
• Associate at Meece & Associates (2001-2002)
• Associate at West Webb Allbritton & Gentry PC (1998-2001)
• Associate at Meece & Kohn (1996-1998)
I have worked in many different legal environments, and I have also started multiple businesses. These experiences help me to give practical advice to my clients.
I am strategic and practical.Personal interests:
Most of my free time is devoted to activities with my wife and kids. I enjoy playing sports, including softball, soccer and basketball. We are active in our church. I also serve on numerous city boards and commissions as well as non-profits. I enjoy entrepreneurial activities.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.