Nolo's Plain-English Law Dictionary

Legal Dictionary Home

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
searchbox small
Someone who receives title to real estate from a seller (grantor) in a document called a grant deed or quitclaim deed.