Trademark Filings FAQ
How do I upload my images?
Make sure your images are within the following parameters:
- Must be in JPEG format showing the mark as used in commerce on or in connection with the products or services for which you are registering the mark.
- Number of images -- between 1 and 50.
- Image color -- images may be black-and-white or color. If color is claimed as a feature of the mark, then the image must be in color.
- Resolution -- at least 300 dots per inch (DPI)
- Pixels -- up to 2400 X 2400 pixels, in any direction.
- Image size -- 5 megabytes or less, per attachment.
- If you are still experiencing issues, try using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Our Online Legal Form module works the best with these browsers.